Download Basic Medical Sciences for MRCP Part 1 3rd Edition PDF
14 MB PDF
About Basic Medical Sciences for MRCP Part 1 Third ed PDF:
This book was written for applicants sitting their MRCP Part 1 exam, this edition concentrates on the recurring topics which come up in the exam questions. The ebook additionally incorporates a section on clinical pharmacology (which alone accounts for up to 30 per cent of the problems), focusing at aspects of drug-induced illness and drug-drug interactions. Finally, there is a chapter on epidemiology and statistics which is seldom included in other textbooks, but is often included in the MRCP exam.
- Assists MRCP Part 1 applicants outfit for and succeed their exam.
- Focuses a more frequent topic in the exam.
- Labels a medical topic that is important to passing the exam, but which greatest candidates are inadequately prepared for.
- Covers all the relevant fundamental science topics plus covers clinical pharmacology.
- Is of value to candidates reading for other postgraduate examinations such as USMLE, PLAB and MRCPCH.
- Is the chief book of its kind in the company shop and is now regarded as necessary for exam preparation.
Table of Contents of Basic Medical Sciences for MRCP Part 1 Third ed
1 GENETICS AND MOLECULAR MEDICINE 1
2 MICROBIOLOGY 39
3 IMMUNOLOGY 87
4 ANATOMY 133
5 PHYSIOLOGY 179
6 BIOCHEMISTRY, CELL BIOLOGY AND
CLINICAL CHEMISTRY 239
7 STATISTICS AND EPIDEMIOLOGY 305
8 CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY 337