MRCP is the symbol of the royal college of physicians in the United Kingdom, and it is the professional establishment for internal physicians as it is completely responsible for training of doctors after graduation, conduct the royal college of physicians membership and examination; this membership is a top-ranked medical license for overseas doctors that gives you full permission of GMC, it is like an ambitious step in your medical career. As a physician, you have to pass all parts of the MRCP exams, so you need a very strong source to make you able to prepare and pass your exams from the first trial with high scores. Pass on exam for MRCP rapid review is one of the most comprehensive and integrated texts for MRCP preparation.
Features of Pass on Exam for MRCP Rapid Review PDF:
- Written by Yousef Abdallah Hamed, experienced pioneer of MRCP courses and preparation.
- It is your handle text which helps you set up a study plan for your MRCP exams. It is a combination of high yield experience to help saving effort and time.
- Comprehensive and full integrated review to cover all topics which you will face in your exams
- The book comes for one purpose; it is making you passing your exam from the first time.
- This book was not prepared to be the primary studying source, but it can help you after finishing your primary reading by arranging the thoughts in your mind and making every topic as short as possible by highlighting the most important points about it, providing a rapid beneficial review.
- Distinguished by its easy way of listing notes and explanation of topics based on the format of the questions in the real exams
- Pass on exam has analyzed recent updates of exam themes by and has worked on topics that came in the last exams in a detailed way.
Contents of Pass on Exam for MRCP Rapid Review Ebook:
- Covers all materials come in the exams from respiratory, gastrointestinal, urinary, cardiovascular, nephrology systems
How to pass MRCP part one?
- Randomly answering practice questions: Candidates must complete a significant number of MRCP Part 1 practice questions at random. This is how the exam will be structured, so it will help you get into the mentality of transitioning from one specialty to the next rapidly.
- Using a Specialty-Based Strategy: Another, more deliberate technique is to create a study program and answer questions on each specialty in private sessions before going over everything a few weeks before the exam.
- Using a Syllabus-based, Comprehensive Approach: Some candidates prefer to study the medical syllabus more thoroughly if time and inclination allow, offering a broad knowledge base for a future career in medicine. This comprises a careful examination of individual specialties utilizing credible textbook chapters, as well as the response of numerous pertinent questions, as described in (2) above.
How to answer questions perfectly?
- Discover your keywords which will lead to you to the correct answer
- Always try to answer the question, don’t miss any question without a chosen answer. It will have the percentage of modal answers.
- Read each word and part of the questions before answering, and read the questions from up to down.
- Try to connect different systems together and recover your information in every block.