MRCP is the symbol of the royal college of physicians in the United Kingdom, it is the professional establishment for internal physicians as it is completely responsible for the training of doctors after graduation, conduct the royal college of physicians membership and examination, this membership is a top-ranked medical license for overseas doctors that gives you full permission of GMC, it is like an ambitious step in your medical career. As a physician, you have to pass all parts of the MRCP exams so you need a very strong source to make you able to prepare and pass your exams from the first trial with high scores. MRCP Part 2 Questions From Past Papers and Exam Recalls book is one of the most comprehensive and integrated text for MRCP 2 preparation.
Overview of MRCP Part 2 Questions From Past Papers and Exam Recalls PDF:
- Written by Yousef Abdallah Hamed, experienced pioneer of MRCP courses and preparation.
- Covers all topics and parts of MRCP part 2 exams questions, collection of previous questions serve as an outstanding facility in that they allow new test-takers to get a sense of what the real exam is like.
- Part 2 of the MRCP Written is one of the most difficult parts of the MRCP test, and understanding the previous questions can help. Questions are based on the most significant subjects, and more than 20-30% of them are repeated in different diets. As a result, reviewing recent diet recalls will add a SIGNIFICANT amount of value to your preparations.
- With the goal of making the most likely simulated questions based on recalls are now available for your BEST PREPARATIONS from the 2019/2 diet. Hoping to save time and guarantee that your efforts pay off by making you successful. It has more than 193 questions, including 14 for the MRCP(UK) Part 2 exam.
- Cardiology, pulmonology, nephrology, gastroenterology, hematology, oncology, infectious disease, endocrinology, allergy and immunology, rheumatology, neurology, and dermatology are among the core specialties in internal medicine.
- Mnemonics are sprinkled throughout the book. Each chapter focuses on diagnosis and treatment and is written by teachers, students, and fellows.
Contents of MRCP Part 2 Questions From Past Papers and Exam Recalls Ebook:
- January 2014 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions
- May 2014 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions
- January 2015 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions
- May 2015 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions
- September 2015 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions
- January 2016 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions (File 1 & 2)
- September 2016 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions (File 1 & 2)
- May 2017 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions (File 1 & 2)
- MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions 2017 grouped by system
- May 2018 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions
- May 2019 MRCP Part 2 Recall Questions
Advice for passing MRCP part 2 successfully
- Randomly answering practice questions
- Using a Specialty-Based Strategy
- Using a Syllabus-based, Comprehensive Approach
We show some opinions of book readers
Eldel Adam said that the book was organized in a question-and-answer format, which is ideal for quizzing and studying, and it gets right to the pearls, as well as the high points that appear on tests. I used it in PA school and did exceptionally well.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Get Direct link