The most important rule in studying medicine is choosing the best sources for getting information and forming your medical thinking way and style. Mayo Clinic is one of the most tops ranked medical hospitals on both types of research and cure services, and Mayo books are essential sources in preparing for passing American board exams; Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (12th ed.) is your master guide to internal medicine branch, It collects the experience of best internal doctors in different subspecialties in an integrated, comprehensive style.
Features of Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (12th ed.):
- The editor in chief of the book is Dr. Christopher M. Wittich, who is a far-famed professor of internal at Mayo clinic college of medicine.
- The text was written in a suitable clear way to be simple for those without English native language.
- This edition is very conclusive, and it contains a revision of all highlighted chapters that you need to know to prepare for your USMLE exams or even studying during your residency years.
- High concentration on the basics and current high demand curative interventions diseases
- New chapters are added to the text to be more integrated and making you in a state of satisfaction.
- A very fine index that makes it very easy to be used.
- Each chapter has colored tabs with the most important information separated from primary text showing significant key facts to make it easy in remembering and linking topics.
- There are more than 200 MCQS which are entirely typical to what you will find in your exams; each question is supported with the right answer and why it is the most correct while others are wrong.
- New high-quality images of all radiological pictures
- Suitable to be used in every level as studying internal at school of medicine, preparing for the board, Residency years and even for specialists to make a quick revision for recertifying or searching a piece of information.
Contents of the Book :
4- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
5- General internal medicine
7- Infectious diseases
14- MCQ Questions including previous exams questions and answers
We can show some opinions of the book :
- Medical student Kate expressed her comfortably with the book, saying It is a very fantastic organization and high yield information
- Medical doctor Soe Nyunt told that it was a great book with an easy chapters division to make reaching any info more easily accessible
- Professor Josh Grossman noted that the text is excellent; it seems to be more practical and reasonable than other sources; the book is gradually organized, beginning from clinical picture of the disease to examination according to recent guidelines till reaching the best diagnosis and giving different most recent lines of treatment
- Professor Stephanie Ann praised the book and mentioned that the book is an excellent guide for juniors residents and students. It has a unique style in ordering information with the best critical thinking way, which could make readers feeling how wisdom is it
To have download and read Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review 12th Edition PDF use download links mentioned below :
Get Direct link to Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review 12th Edition PDF
In the end, I’d like to thank you for sharing this post on your social account, your actions are so meaningful to me, and in this way you let others know this useful link is good.