Nursing is an occupation that involves taking care of the sick, injured, incapacitated, and dying on a long-term basis. In hospital and community contexts, Nursing is also responsible for promoting the health of individuals, families, and communities. Nurses are involved in health care research, management, policy debates, and patient advocacy on a daily basis. A highly skilled registered nurse directly affects the result of patient recovery as he is responsible for the timing of medication and physical care and observation of any disorder to tell the concerned doctor. Nurse’s Pocket Guide is one of the most significant simple sources of Nursing basics, and it is more integrated and suitable to all scientific levels than any texts in the same field.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions Fifteenth Edition PDF:
- Written by Marilynn E. Doenges APRN BC, putting all her clinical experience on one successful textbook
- It is distinguished by being a quick-reference tool that includes everything you need to choose the right diagnosis and successfully arrange your patients’ care.
- The updated 15th Edition includes all of the most up-to-date Nursing diagnoses and interventions.
- It is considered one of the most important and most comprehensive books in Nursing, and it is a wonderful and distinctive book suitable for everyone, whether in intermediate Nursing institutes, Nursing colleges, or graduates.
- Enables practicing Nurses and Nursing students to easily and confidently identify relevant Nursing diagnoses and construct care plans.
- On the basis of assessment findings, confirmed medical or psychiatric diagnoses, and the current treatment plan, this handy handbook explains to you how to match Nursing diagnoses with known facts about clients.
- The new 2018-2020 NANDA-I approved Nursing diagnoses have been extensively altered and updated.
- The comprehensive and integrated text covers adult, pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharges planning issues will be used to aid your students in developing unique, individualized care plans.
- Patient Teaching Boxes help patients learn more effectively by setting outcomes first, then devising ways for teaching and evaluating compliance.
- Common medical diagnoses from clinical pictures and investigations and major lines of treatment as it is medically or surgical, maternal-neonatal, and pediatric diagnosis.
- All mentioned cases contain a full history of symptoms, signs and laboratory investigation tests, and clinical signs.
Contents of Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions Fifteenth Edition Book:
1- How to use
2- Application of Nurses process
3- Putting theory into practice
4- Nursing diagnosis in pediatric
5- A health condition
10- Gordon functional health
We Show Some Opinions of Book Users.
“If it isn’t necessary for your Nursing program, this is a must-have. It simplifies care plans by a factor of a hundred and makes you sound smarter. Tenison K.
“This book has been really useful to me throughout my Nursing school career. I’m not sure how I would have survived without this book. It’s quite useful for drafting Nursing diagnoses. I’ve never been good at writing them, but this book has been quite helpful.” —Ashley R.