General surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on the intra-abdominal organs and systems. The concise surgery review manual is the best and most comprehensive textbook of surgical techniques and operative protocols for board exams and ABSITE; it is a great brief handbook for trainees and junior doctors of general surgery that has been extensively updated and improved. A suitable textbook that will provide up-to-date data covering the range of often encountered and tested topics in General Surgery for easy reference to everyone from the eager third-year medical student to the grizzled chief resident and fellow.
Key features of The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE & Boards 2nd Edition PDF
- Prepared by Tommy Alan Brown, a leader of general surgery education.
- High-yield overview of the most often tested aspects of general surgery. The goal of this text is to provide a single source of reference during surgical rotations, as well as a basic text for the surgery in-service (ABSITE) and ABS Qualifying & Certifying tests.
- A suitable textbook that will provide up-to-date data covering the range of often encountered and tested topics in General Surgery for easy reference to everyone from the eager third-year medical student to the grizzled chief resident and fellow.
- Content has been tested on surgical residents for several years and has shown to dramatically increase exam scores. It is now completely updated with new themes, questions, and contributors, and it properly prepares you for surgery exams.
- A huge number of single-best-answer multiple-choice questions closely mirror the new ABSITE, and board design and correct answers and justifications are based on knowledge from major surgical reference books.
- A new updated edition with a revised exam format is reflected in the new topic areas as gynecology, urology, and orthopedics.
- The major purpose of this textbook is to have one unified source for reference during surgical rotations to serve as a base text to prepare for the surgery in service and board exams.
- Compiled over seven years, it represents notes taken during academic lectures and various readings in preparation for the surgery in-service examination as well as written and oral boards.
Table of Contents of The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE & Boards 2nd Ed eBook
1- cell biology/hematology
3- Infection and antibiotics
4- Anesthesia, medications, and pharmacology
5- Fluids, electrolytes, and nutrition
8- wound healing
10- critical care
12- plastics, skin, and soft tissue
13- head, neck
22- GI hormones
26- Biliary system
29- Small Bowel
31- anal, rectal
32- herniae, abdomen, surgical tech
37- Pediatric surgery
38- statistics, pt safety
Medical Students and Surgical Residents Review About The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE & Boards 2nd Edition
Ilya Rakitin said she had been listening to BTK since she was an intern, and she had always liked the ABSITE reviews. They had effectively guided her through five years of residency and oral boards. In preparation for the April 2021 qualifying exam, she acquired the Kindle version of this book. Overall, she believed the book was a useful resource that provides a rapid and comprehensive overview of vital issues while still being simple to read.
Rayan Holcomb said it was my Podcast Companion in my first time using it. This had been a lot of fun for him. It was pretty much in line with the podcast’s overall theme. He had appreciated the team’s efforts to incorporate current guidelines and landmark material into the Companion. Overall, that was an excellent resource, and he strongly advised you to get it and share it with all of your general surgery resident colleagues and students.
Download The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition Book
To download and read The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition