Nursing is an occupation that involves taking care of the sick, injured, incapacitated, and dying on a long-term basis. In hospital and community contexts, nursing is also responsible for promoting the health of individuals, families, and communities. Nurses are involved in health care research, management, policy debates, and patient advocacy daily. A highly skilled registered nurse directly affects the result of patient recovery as he is responsible for the timing of medication and physical care and observation of any disorder to be able for the first intervention until calling the doctor. Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide t is a necessary qualification; adequate experience and data about drugs indications, side effects, and contraindications have a great effect on health promotion. Nursing Diagnosis handbook is one of the top-ranked and fundamental textbooks in nursing diagnostic science.
Features of Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses Tenth Edition PDF
- Prepared by professor Rebeca Tucker, assistant professor of clinical nursing, Rochester school of nursing.
- As a nurse, you’re always on the go, keeping an eye on patients, administering care, and offering emotional support. You don’t have time to learn everything there is to know about every medicine available, so Lippincott pocket drug provides updated and essential vital drug information of more than 3900 drugs in a nutshell style in an easy order from A to Z format.
- Supported with great updated monographs according to last approved drugs of FDA including generic and trade names, classes of drugs, and red flags of permitted pregnancy risky drugs in controlled schedule
- Mentioning last recommendations and adjustments of drugs indications, doses, and routes of administration
- Black box warnings of adverse effects, drug interactions for help nurses in assessment and management of cases with consideration of patient safety and education
- The inside front cover has an “Anatomy of a Drug Monograph” feature that helps novice nurses understand the information quickly.
- Topical and ophthalmic drugs, laxatives, combination products, contraceptives, biological agents (vaccines), and other topics are covered in the appendices, and drugs are alphabetized by generic name so you can get the information you need quickly.
- Enables practicing nurses and nursing students to easily and confidently identify relevant nursing diagnoses and construct care plans.
We Show Some Opinions of Nursing Students About the Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses Book.
Polly Ra said that book was fantastic. It was comprehensive and contained a great deal of information. The medications were easy to discover, and new information concerning drugs used during COVID-19, such as redeliver, was included. That was an excellent resource for anyone working in the nursing field or studying to become a nurse. I was strongly suggested!
Lauren Thomas said required for the nursing program, and she had already used the book several times for pharmacology class, so happy I purchased it because I received an A on my presentation because of having this book. Generic, brand name, classification, indications, action, pharmacokinetics, interactions, adverse effects, route/dosage, nursing implications, implementation, patient education, evaluation/desired outcomes, contraindications/precautions were all listed.
Download 2022 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses Book
To download and read the 2022 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses PDF use the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to the 2022 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses