Download Toronto Notes 2020 PDF For Free
Files size: 39 MB
New Edition: Download Toronto Notes 2021 PDF
Toronto Notes for Medical Students the last edition is pleased to introduce the Toronto 36th edition of the extreme Toronto Notes book series. The Toronto Notes 2020 edition new updates are content updates over the main text, pictures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine segments that are compatible with the most up-to-date MCCQE goals. Various landmark claims have been added to show the most current evidence across all medical practices. The new part of Toronto Notes 2020 into three textbooks— surgery, medicine, and primary medicine—improves readability and relieves the load of reading for the American and Canadian medical licensing exams.
Toronto has also reconstructed their website (torontonotes.ca) to display the layout of the textbook more closely and to improve the knowledge practice.
Toronto Notes Company is a non-profitable business; all their profits from book sales have been donated to help medical student projects, foundation events, and population outreach programs beyond the earlier years.
Toronto Notes 2020 PDF Essential Features:
- Refreshed content meeting of the newest MCCQE aims
- A brief textbook with extensive coverage of thirty-two 2020 medical specialties separated into three books—medicine, surgery, and primary medicine
- Toronto Notes Quiz mobile application, available for free to download on iOS and Android!
- Redesigned website highlighting online sources, including recently updated practice review questions, Colour Atlas of Medical Images and Illustrations, a Radiology Imaging Database, and additional online applications to improve your studies
- The Clinical Handbook is a crucial resource for the clerkship, and this pocket manual is a brief and practical guide to prevalent clinical problems seen in hospital wards, outpatient clinics, or in the OR. It is the ideal study resource to qualify you for all your hospital rotations. The book includes the STAT Notes – the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues! A step-by-step plan to 30 common ward situations
Contents of Toronto Notes 2020 PDF:
- Ethical, Legal, and Organizational Medicine
- Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine
- Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Genetics
- Medical Imaging
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
To have download and read Toronto Notes 2020 PDF use download links mentioned below :
Get Direct link to Toronto Notes 2020 PDF 36 Edition
In this post, we have posted a revision and a free pdf download link for Toronto Notes 2020 PDF 36 Edition. This general medical book amazingly effective in almost all clinical situations, knowledge well placed out and very comfortable to get, engaging to read. It is well organized and goes into a good amount of detail for most of the high yield topics that will be tested on Step CK.
In the end, I’d like to thank you for sharing this post on your social account, your actions are so meaningful to me, and in this way you let others know this useful link is good.