NCLEX is referring to the national council’s licensure examination, it is a test for licensing of nurses in the United States. There are two types of this test: NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN. The owner and developer of these tests are the National Council of Governmental Nursing Authorities which are responsible for Work permits, modification of certificates, and training courses for overseas nurses. They aren’t simple or easy exams, they require a high yield and comprehensive sources for exam preparation. Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination is the leading source and most integrated into exam preparation, it is the best exams review ever.
Features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 8th Edition PDF:
- Written by Linda Anne Silvestri and Angela Elizabeth Silvestri, they are the symbols of teaching the nursing board and most trusted persons for more than 15 years to provide efficiency and quality
- New edition with complete new updates of questions and reviews to be suitable to new exams systems
- Introduce more than 5200 model questions typical to the real ones in style and quality to establish a huge base of information and critical thinking of the same direction of exams plan, Each question has a detailed test-taking technique and rationale that provides hints for studying and discovering the correct response option.
- You wouldn’t find any other source providing coverage of exam points like Saunders, The 75-question comprehensive exam covers all of the book’s core areas in the same percentages as the actual NCLEX-RN test schedule.
- From the perspective of a fresh graduate, this book includes introductory chapters on NCLEX-RN preparation, nonacademic preparation, test-taking tactics, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-RN.
- Delegation, priority, and disaster management are now covered in greater depth in the questions, reflecting the NCLEX exam‘s increased emphasis on these topics due to world changes
- New chapters are added like sepsis, shock, sedation, critical care, anemias, and interventions
- Mnemonics, keywords boxes, and case scenarios are included throughout the text to make questions more obvious and illustrated and make you more focused on applied cases.
- Special concern about medical nursing concepts and pharmacology and call-outs and categorization of questions sectors.
Contents of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 8th Edition Ebook:
Part1:NCLEX-RN Exam Preparation
Part2:Professional Standards in Nursing
Part3:Foundations of Care
Part4:Growth and Development Across the Life Span
Part7:Integumentary Problems of the Adult Client
Part8:Oncological and Hematological Problems of the Adult Client
Part9:Endocrine Problems of the Adult Client
Part10:Gastrointestinal Problems of the Adult Client
Part11:Respiratory Problems of the Adult Client
Part12:Cardiovascular Problems of the Adult Client
Part13:Renal and Urinary Problems of the Adult Client
Part14:Eye and Ear Problems of the Adult Client
Part15:Neurological Problems of the Adult Client
Part16:Musculoskeletal Problems of the Adult Client
Part17:Immune Problems of the Adult Client
Part18:Mental Health Problems of the Adult Client
We Show Some Experience of Registered Nurses Who Passed the Exam:
Mr. Majeplz answered characterizing the book as the nurse guide, Everything you need to know about the NCLEX is in this review!!! My approach is focused on concepts, and I use it as a study guide. In reality, I carried all of the necessary materials with me. My grades have increased tenfold as a student who suffers from testing.
Times Barsh said This book was quite helpful in getting her through the last semester. That was mostly purchased for her pharmacology class. She had a 79 around the middle of the semester. With the help of this book and more study time, she was able to pass the class with an 84. She would suggest it.